PIERRE, S.D.- The South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy graduated 33 officers from across the state Friday, May 31.
Dusty Abrahamson of the Lyman County Sheriff’s Office was among the graduating class. South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley presented certificates to the graduates.
All graduates of the basic course must complete a 13 week program. The basic certification course is overseen by the South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy under the office of the Attorney General. "Congratulations to the graduating class for receiving their law enforcement certificate. On behalf of the law enforcement community and the people of the State of South Dakota, I thank you for your dedication to public service," said Attorney General Marty Jackley.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament