PIERRE, S.D.- The South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy graduated 33 officers from across the state Friday, May 31.
Dusty Abrahamson of the Lyman County Sheriff’s Office was among the graduating class. South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley presented certificates to the graduates.
All graduates of the basic course must complete a 13 week program. The basic certification course is overseen by the South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy under the office of the Attorney General. "Congratulations to the graduating class for receiving their law enforcement certificate. On behalf of the law enforcement community and the people of the State of South Dakota, I thank you for your dedication to public service," said Attorney General Marty Jackley.
- Holiday shoppers visit Kennebec Craft Show
- Lighting Up Kennebec” set for December 1st
- School honors area Vets with program
- Presho Thirft Store to expand
- Lyman volleyball wins the District Championship
- Halloween fun in Presho
- Veterans Day events planned for Nov. 11
- Lyman will host District 13B Volleyball Tournament
- Bumper row crop fills elevator
- New Trooper assigned to Presho
- Opening day in Lyman County
- Hunters pack the gym for annual PF Banquet