Posted by Lucy
Derek Long, on the right, of End of the Road Hunts give last minute instructions to a group of hunters before taking to the field Saturday, Oct. 20. Long stated his group of eight hunters had their limit in an hour and a half. With temperatures in the 70s, the group took several water breaks during the hunt.
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion