The 12th annual Lyman County Hunting & Community Guide is nearly completed and ready to be sent to the printers.
The 2012 Guide will be available the week of October 15 just in time for the opening day of pheasant hunting season.
Several new writers will be featured in the guide along with advertisements from area businesses, community information and wild game recipes.
This is your last chance to submit a recipe for publication or place an advertisement in the hunting guide. The guide will be distributed throughout central South Dakota and further east to the Mitchell area.
Call the Herald office at 895-6397 if you have an item for publication.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners