SportsJuly 16 2012
Water issue resolved
“The water situation in Presho is good,” said Mayor Mike Sprenger Monday morning from his office at BankWest Insurance. After confirmation from West River Lyman/Jones Water, Sprenger stated that the issue of more water going out of the Presho tower than coming in had been resolved. The concern over the weekend was that the tower was not staying full. Normally, water goes into the tower at about 170 gallons per minute, but over the weekend that number dropped to 140 gallons. Water for the Presho area comes from the Ft. Pierre intake on the Missouri River.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec