NewsJune 27 2012
The Presho High School Reunion will be held on August 4 and 5, 2012, at a new location—the Catholic Church in Presho.
It was planned for the school auditorium, but the floors are being done and cannot be walked on during that time. The reunion begins at 6 PM on Saturday (doors open at 5 PM). The potluck lunch on Sunday will begin at noon at the church.
Local alumni are asked to please bring salad or dessert to each event. Sunday is not leftovers but a potluck luncheon.
Classes ending in ‘2’ and ‘7’ will be honored at the reunion. According to correspondent secretary Sandy Swinson Kessler, entertainment from the honored classes would be appreciated.
Election of officers will also be held. All officers have indicated that they have served several years in a row and would like to step down. A new president, vice president, secretary-treasurer and corresponding secretary will have to be found. The nominating committee is Wanda Lee Sweeney, Beverly Johnson and Bev Cleveland. If you know of someone interested, or if you are willing to serve, please let them know.
If you have questions, please contact Sandy Swinson-Kessler, c/o The Directory, 3106 West Broadway, Missoula MT 59808. 406-549-4551 or e-mail to direct©montana.com
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion