NewsFebruary 01 2012
Kennebec plans Appreciation Event
The annual Kennebec Town & Country Club Business appreciation will be held Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Kennebec gym from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
The event features a chili-cook off and a homemade ice cream freeze off. The contest is open to all. Entries must be at the gym by 4:30 pm for the official judging. The winners will be announced at 6 pm, followed by a public tasting of the winners. Trophies will be awarded.
Kenenbec area businesses will have booths set up in the gym and offer free food and door prizes throughout the night. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events.
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec
- Central South Dakota 's Scavengers Journey set for June
- Coach receives star quilt
- Irish celebration draws near
- Annual event draws crowd to Presho gym
- Presho, Kennebec to hold city elections
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament