Lyman Raiders Dig Pink
Lyman’s girls volleyball team dressed in pink shirt and socks Saturday for their Dig Pink match against Stanley County. L-r; Hadley Cropsey, Chesney Garnos, Bailey Almond, Sarah Muirhead, Anna Flitner, Courtney Chester and Jessica Welter. Funds raised from the Dig Pink event is donated to The Side-Out Foundation, which awards grants to medical research organizations. Over $900 was collected at the fund raiser.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend