King Evan and Queen Leah reign over Homecoming
Lyman Royalty named at Coronation Monday were King Evan Smith and Queen Leah Herman, center. Candidates and ushers incldude; l-r; Stetsen Eriksen, Hunter Schindler, Jaylen Uthe, Charlie LaRoche, Hadley Cropsey, Raegan Arnoldy, Haley Vik and Sarah Muirhead. First grade crown bearers and messengers were l-r; Kadence Halvorson, Marina Scott, Keanu Herman and Hunter Collins. Homecoming activities continue this week with the parade at 2 PM Friday.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end