According to Jim Hyde of the SD DOT office in Pierre, the bridge deck is expected to be poured Thursday, April 8th . The concrete needs at least 14 day to cure. Steel railings need to be added and back filing completed before the project is finished.
Traffic into Vivian has been detoured to Highway 83 since the end of January when Grangaard Construction of Watertown started the replacement project.
Hyde estimated that the May 1st completion date is obtainable barring any unforeseen weather delays.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet