Preparing to cut the ribbon on the new Medicine Creek Bridge at Vivian Friday, April 30, 2004 are l-r: County Commissioner Rich Mertens, Nancy Fristad, Vivian Community Club President, Commissioner Ryan Huffman and Highway Superintendent Bill Lengkeek.
A jubilant crowd of about 60 Vivian residents gathered at the new bridge at 4:00 p.m. Friday, April 30, 2004 to witness the ribbon cutting. The 30' X 102' $253,000 bridge was funded 80% by federal and 20% county funds.
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho