Bagpiper Vince Koenig, 15, son of John and Karen Koenig, entertained Shamrock Shuffle participants prior to the start of the 16th annual Shuffle Saturday, March 13. He taught himself how to play bagpipes on a practice instrument almost 2 years ago. Then got his own bagpipes just over a year ago. Vince has performed at concerts, memorials, funerals, a rodeo, nursing homes and several other events around the area.
Vince's grand mother, the late Pat Konzem, was one of the founders of Presho's St. Patrick Day's parade.
Mid-Dakota Medical Center CEO Maureen Cadwell announced that Dr. Michael Crandell has accepted a position as Associate Medical Director for the Sioux Valley Health Plan in Sioux Falls effective July 1, 2004.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament