Preparing to cut the ribbon on the new Medicine Creek Bridge at Vivian Friday, April 30, 2004 are l-r: County Commissioner Rich Mertens, Nancy Fristad, Vivian Community Club President, Commissioner Ryan Huffman and Highway Superintendent Bill Lengkeek.
A jubilant crowd of about 60 Vivian residents gathered at the new bridge at 4:00 p.m. Friday, April 30, 2004 to witness the ribbon cutting. The 30' X 102' $253,000 bridge was funded 80% by federal and 20% county funds.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend