Mark Ohm, Conservation Officer with the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks service, is the newest member of this area's regional office. Stationed at the Chamberlain office, Ohm will be serving the eastern part of Lyman County in addition to Buffalo County.
John Wayne remarked once, "Tomorrow comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands and hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." Those are the words I found in my "Wisdom of the West" book.
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament