Harold and Jean Ann Brakke, Presho, Syttende Mai Parade Marshals, were driven by their daughter Crystal while granddaughter Caryn Brakke throws candy to parade attendees.
The parade, held Monday, May 17, 2004 attracted 39 entries.
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards