Reliance Museum opens Friday
Reliance High School alumni will hold their all-school reunion Saturday, July 2 at the Legion Hall in Reliance. The Reliance Community/School Museum which has been in fruition for the past several years will hold an open house Friday through Sunday as part of the alumni weekend. The museum will be open Friday from 2 to 4 PM for those arriving in the area early. Saturday the Legion Hall will open at 2 PM for those wanting a place to gather for visiting. The museum will be open from 12 to 6 PM. A ribbon cutting is planned for 5 PM prior to the 6 PM alumni banquet to be served at the Legion Hall. Honored classes will be those ending in “1” and “6.” Class photos will be taken around 5:30 PM.The cost is $25 per person or $45 a graduate and spouse. A short program and business meeting will be held. Current officers include Adella Mohr, Sharon Ellis and Connie Surat. The museum will be open again Sunday afternoon, July 3 from 12 to 4 PM.Reliance Alumni meet every three years.
- Wrapping up Christmas shopping
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec